Wednesday, 29 April 2009

All of a sudden, a wave of nostalgia sweeps over me

Anthem of The Day: Just Dance by Lady GaGa feat. Colby Odonis and Akon.

Here, I have a couple of photos taken back when I was in secondary school. The pictures have been reproduced by courtesy of none other than Piko Piko Pong Pong a.k.a my ex-roommate when I was in Form 5.

From left: Nonie, Dido, Piko and me. We were the proud residents of DR1 (FYI, we won the title 'The Cleanest Room in Red House' almost every week. That was because Piko was the Cleanliness and Deco Exco of the house, I was a prefect in Cleanliness Department and all of us are natural clean-freaks. LOL)

A photo shoot after our Graduation Night. The picture was taken after we came back from Royal Adelphi Seremban. Ahhh, what a nostalgic memory..

The 'babies' of TKC chanting 'Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia' and 'Lagenda' at the end of the Talent Time 2000 show. I looked like a midget in this picture -_-

Us, the Mahsurians before we went jogging. It was a part of our training session for standard taking and Sports Day. I suppose this photo was taken when we were in Form 5. I'm not entirely sure.


It is incomplete if I don't upload this photo. Hohoho, I can hear somebody screaming 'vain' and 'female chauvinist' at the back:P

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. That's all. I have to go back to work and read up more on Marburg and Ebola viruses. Tomorrow I'll start attending lectures and having lab sessions. Wish me luck.

p/s: Just now I found out that I should have chosen 'Parasitology and Other Life Strategies' module instead of 'Genetics'. It's too late to change it since classes are starting tomorrow and I need to ask for my tutor's consent if I want to change the module. I guess I'll stick to Genetics and live with it.

p/p/s: Now I realise that I update this blog on a daily basis. You must be thinking that I have so much free time, right? Yes, at the moment, I'm quite free but the truth is I shouldn't be spending my free time on frivolities. I guess I need deadlines and pressure to compel me to work. But, I can assure you that there'll be a moment when I have to avoid the Internet like the plague. That would be when I'm left with two more weeks before the final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment