Tuesday, 28 April 2009

I feel like bitching about my next module

I just finished browsing through the handbook for my next module (which is Genetics) and I was kinda appalled at the amount of work they're gonna thrust at us. So, for this particular module, apart from an exam in mid June, our performance will be assessed on 3 lab reports, a 1000-word essay and a 5-minute Power Point presentation IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS. And yet I have to revise for Immunology and Virology (since I didn't study at all during Easter break) and we have about 3 weeks for revision before our first paper. THIS IS UTTER MADNESS! Now, I realise that I have very little time to do everything. Can I reserve a place in a mental asylum now??

BTW, I like this week's Gossip Girl. At least it is not as boring and dry as last week's. Hah! I knew it all along that the Gabriel guy is up to no good. But I'm confused. In the end, does he betray Poppy and disappear with all the money that they've swindled together? And I think it's high time Chuck stopped chasing Blair and moving on. Even though I really love to see them together but I believe that Chuck doesn't deserve Blair and Blair deserves someone better than an ungrateful person like Chuck. O yeah, one thing surprises me this week. Whore-gina Sparks has drastically transformed into an angel! Wait, I don't trust that girl. She must have a card up her sleeve. I can hardly wait for next week's episode, which I suppose is gonna be the last installment of Season 2. I heard from somewhere *spoiler alert!* that Rufus and Lily's son is going to make his first appearance in next week's episode. And after that the season ends and the next season will only start next fall. What am I gonna during the period without Gossip Girl?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment