Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Is this the point of no return?

Anthem of the day: Volare by Gypsy Kings

  1. I had a weird ass dream this morning. I went back to TKC to teach Geography instead of Biology. What is that supposed to mean?
  2. My mistake costs me a first-class degree. I can sort of foresee that.
  3. I can't wait for May to be over so that I can fully concentrate on my revision.
  4. I wish life came with a remote control. Then I could fast-forward the unpleasant moments, rewind to go back to the good old days and pause my life anytime as I please.
  5. I feel like I got married to a wrong person because I discovered that I'd better off be with somebody else and I regretted for not listening to my heart. And the worst part is it was to late to make things right because I was pregnant with the wrong guy (It's just an analogy. I've never got married to anybody and for heaven's sake, don't question my virginity).
  6. This week's Gossip Girl is touching. It is probably a tribute to Mother's Day. Lesson learned from the episode: Even though we're trying so hard to avoid making mistakes done by our parents, we will somehow end up repeating their mistakes.
  7. Che Kam is coming down to London this Saturday. Yeay! Leez, from Malaysia, might be meeting up with us since she's here too.
  8. When I don't get what I want, I lose desire to live.
  9. I always fail to see signs from God. Or do I choose to overlook them?
  10. I'm not just lousy at reading maps but my sense of direction in life is equally hopeless.
  11. My constant nagging will drive people away. I'm aware that other people have their own problems too but I cannot go this through alone.
  12. Maybe I should stop bugging people and seek refuge in Allah.
  13. But I can't lie that I need to know that somebody is there to support me. This statement makes me look that I'm deprived of love and affection. Or, maybe I am. Oh whatever. I'm so emotional so just ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment