Friday, 8 May 2009

Taking a 10-minute break (yeah right!) *updated

What I want for my birthday:

  1. An iPhone
  2. A Macbook
  3. A sponsored trip to Paris or Italy
  4. A first-class degree in Biology
  5. Chuck Bass or Nate Archibald or Rufus Humphrey
  6. Unlimited supply of money
Alright, alright. I have to be realistic, don't I? OK, here's the revised wish list.

  1. A musical ticket (I want to watch Les Miserables/ Wicked/ Mamma Mia/ Cats)
  2. The Cats musical DVD (click here)
  3. Bring me to 'makan-makan'
  4. Bring me to Alton Towers or Thorpe Park or Blackpool
  5. ..... I'm running out of ideas. Perhaps you can think of a better present:) And please, no more picture frame (unless it is made of gold or studded with real diamonds. LOL)
P/S: I'm having a love-hate relationship with Genetics. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment